Faridabad holds a conducive environment for the boom of the real estate market in India. The progress of Faridabad in terms of residential properties can be attributed to a number of aspects including government policies and builders evincing an interest in the renovation of the city through the development of projects.
Once Faridabad was at the receiving end of poor infrastructure and connectivity. However, currently, the city is jumping into the bandwagon of development as compared to its neighbouring NCR cities like Noida and Gurugram (previously Gurgaon). As people are sensing the growing investment opportunities in the real estate market of the city, a number of investors have been rocking the cradle and generating a passive income out of the rental flat in Faridabad.
This has created numerous options for individuals looking for flats on rent in Faridabad.
What Makes Faridabad an Ideal Location for Renting a Flat?
It is the good connectivity of the city that makes it convenient for individuals to find a flat for rent in Faridabad. Below are some of the connectivity options in Faridabad:
- You can arrive at Faridabad by taking an air route through the Indira Gandhi International airport, New Delhi. The airport is just 35 Km away from Faridabad and it connects the city to other national as well as international destinations across the world.
- Faridabad boasts a conducive geographic location, which enables it to stay connected with its neighbouring states such as Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, and Uttar Pradesh. The city is well-connected by roads through the Delhi-Mathura highway i.e. NH 2.
- The city possesses three railway stations–Ballabgarh, Faridabad, and New Town Faridabad. If we move 25 Km away from Faridabad, you will find Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station. This can help you travel through other key cities in the southern part of the country such as Hyderabad, Chennai, and Mumbai.
- In phase III of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), the service is going to extend to the Delhi and Faridabad Border, Badarpur. This will further increase the convenience to travel for individuals residing in Faridabad.
- In order to travel within the city limits, local auto-rickshaws are present to serve the individuals. Besides this, on-demand auto service like Ola is even available in Faridabad. Other than this, the local trains further offer individuals to travel from the city area to nearby areas like New Delhi.
Where to Look for Renting a Flat in Faridabad?
Faridabad is the most populous place in Haryana and the progressive industrial development further invites individuals from other localities to the city. Sector 11, sector 14, sector 15, sector 16, sector 19, and sector 21 C are the key localities to find a flat on rent in Faridabad.
Among these localities, sector 21 C is a posh residential area with utilities such as hospitals, banks, schools, and convenience stores in the nearby vicinity. If you are seeking to rent a flat in Faridabad in a peaceful locality, then you should look at sector 19. When you are looking to be at the centre of the city, you should look for rental flats in Faridabad in sector 16. This area is well-connected to the National Highway, railway station, and bus station.
In a nutshell, Faridabad is a desirable place to rent a flat and if you wish to just get a list of flats as per your requirement, you can directly contact us and save your time.