Several factors are leading organizations to review the layout of their spaces. In any case, these are important steps that have their share of challenges and opportunities. Change is always positive when it is done well.
Hence the importance of surrounding yourself well
We live in the H era – for Human – where the notions of comfort, well-being, collaborative work and individual mobility are important pillars of new business strategies in terms of work environments.
In 2019, when we think about a business space, we are not shopping for a chair, a desk or a table. We define a culture, a journey, a brand. We build an experience, that of the client, the employee, the users, the occupants, the tenants, the visitors.
The first quality of a good supplier is not only to be aware of it, but to be able to participate with intelligence and flexibility. You want a partner who is first of all a strategist and a planning consultant. Well before office furniture, there is therefore the expertise it should be able to offer you, and the quality of its service. Visit http://www.diyupholsterysupply.com/ for the perfect solutions.
This performance manifests itself in many ways:
- In the openness and listening to your needs, then the rapid development of a service offer and a clear quote, complete and representative of your instructions and your requirements.
- In the provision of a dedicated and highly qualified team who will guide you throughout your project.
- In the scope of the business network and the reflex to collaborate with enthusiasm and passion with all the actors selected to work on the customer development project: architects designers, entrepreneurs, project managers, working groups, project management committees .
- In the capacity to contribute in depth to this team and to the planning strategy of the spaces. A good supplier does not sell office furniture, it brings solutions. Anyone can sell an ergonomic chair. Not everyone is able to offer an ergonomic consulting service, to take only this example.
- In-depth knowledge of LEED and WELL standards, as well as through certain aspects of change management and talent retention.
- In the curiosity of the teams regarding the trends that have or will have an impact on the business environments of tomorrow.
- In the complementarity of all the services offered: from the identification of needs to the technical execution of the mandate, through project management, the portfolio of available products, the management of existing office furniture and the strength of logistical support , overall.
- Finally, in the sincere desire to develop and then cultivate a business relationship that will allow us to follow the evolution of the organization over time and to still be the supplier partner that we will need tomorrow.
The Simple Results
Simply put, as in many areas, the right office furniture supplier will be the one who can add value to your thinking. Who doesn’t have a solution for everyone, but the best for you. Who will ask you the right questions, guide you, take into account your business vision, help you navigate change with your teams and ultimately, who will offer you the furniture that best suits your needs, your business profile and your budgets, and will carry out your project successfully.