Koh Samui is the second largest island of Thailand after Phuket Island in 2017. The number of tourists in Koh Samui has grown rapidly. If comparing the numbers in the past 5 years, it can be seen that the number of tourists that has come to Koh Samui has more than doubled. That why increaseing the value of Koh Samui Property.
The atmosphere is suitable for organizing tours around Koh Samui. Koh Samui has attracted health-conscious tourists since backpackers.
5 main reasons to invest in buying a property in Samui
There are many reasons that foreigners and Thais want to invest in Samui real estate and the 5 main reasons that foreigners and Thais want to invest in Koh Samui Property:
- Architecture and Design: Koh Samui is home to some of the most remarkable holiday homes in Thailand and with unique design like Sky Dream Villa. That has received attention from all over the world very much
- It is worth: considering the destination suitable for investment. Real estate in Phuket and Koh Samui has great value, suitable for investment. Especially the middle market to upper level market because there are more people looking for 3 bedrooms villas with private gardens or 4 bedrooms villas with more sea views in Koh Samui and Phuket every year.
- Beach estate: There are a few areas in Thailand that will have beachfront real estate. Which is beautiful in Koh Samui and with this island resulting in a lot of options to find beachfront properties? It is a charm that attracts investors as well
- The most beautiful sea view: I Thailand Koh Samui has a mountainous terrain. From where you can view of Koh Samui and other islands. If going into the sea around the island you will be able to look deep through the clear water See coral reefs and the clear blue sea which creates beautiful shades of coral and fish
- Infrastructure improvements: Koh Samui is a convenient island, not different from the mainland. Because it is an island with various facilities, such as roads around the island, hospitals, airports, international schools And rapid economic growth which comes with increased job opportunities resulting in Koh Samui being a place that more people want to visit and stay each year