Granite is a practical and beautiful material for home interiors. You need to use it for a new property or home renovation. Why use granite?
- It is a type of igneous rock, which is accessible in sheets or slabs having different colors.
- Its natural pattern or texture offers it a rich and authentic look to every interior.
- Granite is durable and its surface is easily cleanable, so preferred widely for interiors.
- It can be shaped or customized as per your requirement at the factory.
- The use of plain or textured granite depends on the theme of the project.
To secure Arizona granite, visit AZ Granite Boneyard in Phoenix! Get the best wholesale rates for your project.
Top design features that make granite appealing for home interior
- Granite is preferred for Kitchen Island because its surface is uniform all across.
- An entire granite slab is seamless as it is available in preferred sizes. This helps to avoid leaks beneath the platform.
- It is firm and strong, capable to handle heavy pressure and loads.
- The natural look makes space look beautiful besides being functional.
- Countertop washbasins designed from granite offers leak-proof beneath the washbasin.
- The entire slab is cut to the desired shape and edges are polished offering a finished look.
- Granite holds natural pebble-like grain, which gives a cool ambiance to the basin area.
- Granite tiles in different textures and colors are used for flooring.
- The flooring has a glossy surface, which is highly reflective and suitable in commercial complex or shopping malls.
- The glossy and reflective feature of granite creates the feel of vastness across space.
- Large slabs of granite are ideal as partitions between spaces.
- The textures, colors, and patterns available in granite help to avoid painting work or wallpaper usage to create an ambiance.
- The solid thickness of the finished product is strong enough to handle minor pressure and force.
- Granite partitions are installed to separate urinal spaces.
- Granite including grooves is used as staircase finishes for a proper grip.
- The riser and treads are of granite, so the reflective ambiance is the same as flooring.
- The durability of granite surpasses other materials.
Granite gives the structure an interesting aura because of its natural raw look!